Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016 is primarily aimed for companies fulfilling the highest expectations. The programs Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Access and Skype for Business included in Office Professional Plus 2016 meet all the requirements in a comprehensive office suite.
New features in Office 2016 Professional Plus
- “Insights” search directly from your documents for relevant information on the internet and integrate it into your documents or presentations. A link to Bing enables fast search results.
- “Tell Me” Search Assistant you will find each program functions faster.
- Excel with an autofill function detects the pattern and automatically fills in your details. You can also easily forecast data series and shapes for future trends.
- The in Publisher built-in online Photo print option save time and ensure professional results.
- PowerPoint offers the ability to share presentations via the web. You don’t need to install PowerPoint in order to be able to see them.
- The screen backgrounds “Black Theme” enable an eye-friendly working.
- Easy to work in a team with real-time networks via OneDrive. Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016 offers you 5GB of cloud storage.
Quick navigation through a user-friendly interface
The intuitive user interface of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016 enables quick navigation within the programs. Revised Ribbon, enables fast finding within the new functions. But if you ever determine to come down, the “Tell Me” Search wizard will help you locate the desired function and to use them efficiently. You’ll quickly get used to the various programs and used them in the best way for your work.
New communication options in Office Professional Plus 2016
By integrating Skype for Business, you and your employees and colleagues stay always in touch. Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016 offers a new opportunity in the field of instant messaging, video conferencing and IP telephony. Exchange information, clarify and ask questions about projects. By using the cloud service OneDrive also simplifies the exchange of data. Work together for the success of your business and stay flexible. Your workplace is now at every location.
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016 and Windows 10
The design and user interface of Office 2016 Professional Plus is based on Windows 10. The two programs are perfectly matched. Optimized for touch devices, you can work flexibly. Be creative anywhere with Office Professional Plus 2016 and increase the productivity of your business.
Please note: the Skype for Business subscription is not included in this package.
Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus – System requirements
|Required operating system||Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2. For the best experience, use the latest version of any operating system|
|Processor||1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set|
|Memory||2 GB RAM|
|Hard disk||3.0 GB available disk space|
|Graphics||Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card|